My ultimate goal is to make Stationery Magpie a community for planning and journaling lovers, and those who are passionate about creativity and productivity coming together to create amazing things. If you think you have something to contribute to this space I’d love to hear from you. Here are some ways to get involved…
If you blog about anything related to creativity and/or productivity and want to have an article featured on my blog then please feel free to get in touch with a proposal title and brief description of what the post would cover. Guest posts include an author’s bio and links to their website/blog/Youtube and social media channels.
Send your proposal to [email protected]
Submission Guidelines for Guest Blog Posts
- Minimum 700 words with a coherent writing style.
- Use of headings – Blog posts with distinct sections are a lot more readable than one huge chunk of writing.
- Submissions may be edited for clarity of meaning and SEO keyword optimisation.
- If you can include pictures with your submission it will make life a lot easier for me and will be more likely to be accepted!
- Please contact me with a proposal before starting. Once we have agreed on a concept we’ll agree on a deadline date that works for both of us.
- If anything prevents you from meeting the deadline I expect you to let me know – I am happy to be flexible if I’m given enough notice.
- If the article does not meet the high standard of writing on Stationery Magpie I reserve the right not to publish the work or to ask you to redraft it.
- Once published on Stationery Magpie the content is the property of Stationery Magpie and it may not be published in full or in part anywhere else without prior permission.
Journaling Journeys Series
If you keep a journal or planner and want to share how you use it and how its impacted your life then please follow this link to submit your contribution. Each article in the series follows a set structure of a set of questions that allow you to describe how your journal has impacted your life. I ask for at least 500 words total (700 is ideal) for your response to be published and submission of at least 2 good quality photos of your journal.
Examples of Journaling Journeys:
If you have any questions or suggestions for Stationery Magpie or if you have an idea you’d love to share please feel free to get in touch. I promise I don’t bite!