What are you passionate about?
This is what I can do for you:
- Empower you to plan out your next project –
- Keep you accountable to yourself and your plan.
- Inject enthusiasm and joy into your passion project – I’m your personal cheerleader!
- Inspire you to believe in yourself and your project.
Why should I invest in mentoring?
It’s true there are a lot of free resources out there. I’ve tried to use my fair share in the past and some did help me build my project. But sometimes the volume of information can overwhelm us and that information doesn’t end up helping us at all.
That’s how I was feeling coming up to the second year of pouring a lot of time, energy and money into Stationery Magpie. Overwhelmed and feeling like my project had stagnated. I had had enough of going nowhere and I needed someone on my side to push me further and provide some enthusiasm and drive for me to go further. So I invested in mentoring and didn’t look back.
When I invested in my business that was when things really started to change for me. It was an accountability partner and a motivator for getting going. By spending money I knew that that would push me harder to make the project a success. And it did. I’ve launched products, created workshops and built a community of people who trust me to teach and guide them how to express their productivity and creativity and get going with their passion projects.
Following my passions and harnessing my creativity and productivity helped me figure out my identity and how I want my life to look – full of more joy and interest. I want to do the same for you too.
Beat Your Block One Off Focussed Call
Push your Passion Long Term Project Mentoring
This is for you if:
- You have a creative project or business you want to get off the ground
- you need an accountability partner to keep you going who understands the passion behind your project
- you’re struggling to put pen to paper and put a plan in place
- you’re overwhelmed with all of the noise out there and don’t know where to start
- You need a confidence boost to get started and some outside motivation to keep you going so you can see your project through
What we’ll do
- Create a plan for your project that best suits you and your lifestyle
- Keep you accountable to your action points
- Work through the sticking points together
- Address whats holding you back and boost your confidence
- x3 or x6 monthly 45 minute Zoom calls and recordings of our conversations that you can keep.
- Access to support and feedback from me during our mentoring period via email and voice notes (get my enthusiasm straight into your DMs!)
- A 15 minute follow up call after we finish to check in and keep you accountable.
or 3 monthly payments of £120
deposit of £200 then monthly payments of £100
Are you in?
Who am I?
I’m Sarah. I LOVE a project and I love planning and organising. I get super passionate and enthusiastic when someone presents me with a project and I love to dive in and tackle all the sticky details. I built my creative productive business Stationery Magpie from the ground up.